Legal Document Corners
Over the years, we have dealt with a growing number of solicitors and accountants that are using personalised legal corners to enhance their corporate documents. Small yet practical, these inexpensive items just like their description infers, fit snugly into the top corner of documents and are subtle reminders of which firm your documents come from when passed over to clients.
What are Legal Corners?Often used by solicitors and accountancy practices, legal corners are a simple marketing addition which covers the corner of official documents and paperwork. They are normally designed to cover the corner of the document which is stapled and is used to stop the staples from damaging official paperwork whilst also promoting their brand at the same time. It is a subtle yet effective addition to professional documentation.
- Standard corners are printed on 250gsm silk, FSC Certified
- Paper options are gloss, silk or uncoated. The silk option is a smooth finish with a light sheen. The gloss option is a high sheen making colours look vibrant and the uncoated option has a textured feel that allows for some colour saturation.
- For something even more substantial we also offer other papers like Conqueror and Olin, which add an extra air of quality to your message. A selection of colours and textured finishes are available in the Conqueror range with matching envelope and letterhead paper.
- All corners are scored for easy folding
- We are thrilled to be able to offer a vast range of finishes that will make your corners stand out, including laminated, embossing and foiling
- We print either Pantone spot colour or full colour
- Standard corner sizes are 65mm x 90mm triangle flat (65mm x 45mm when folded)