Custom Roller Banners
Successful advertising depends on displaying details of your product or service in front of potential customers in an eye-catching way. Whether at exhibitions, festivals, road shows, press conferences, trade shows, fairs or in your own showroom, you need a way to present your goods and services to their best advantage. This is where the roller banner comes in; the roller banner is a modern tool designed to maximize the ease and effectiveness of promoting your products.
One great thing about roller banners is their versatility. They can be positioned individually or tiled for extra impact. If you need a large display, you can arrange a group of stands to best suit your needs. Roller banners can work alone or be used together with other promotional methods such as a trade show display. You could for example set one up in the lobby or meeting hall at an exhibition. Or you could put one up at the end of an aisle to attract visitors to your stand. And they’re convenient too. They simply retract into their base for easy and secure transportation.
- We print our roller banners in full colour, high resolution on top quality 400gsm, anti curl, anti scuff, anti glare banner material.
- Our budget roller banner stand is the Atom, the most popular banner we do. It offers versatility and value for money; the budget roller banner stand has been the go-to product for trade shows and exhibitions across the country.
- The Atom roller banner stand comes in two widths of 800mm and 850mm, printed single sided. Combining this with its width of 2000mm (2 metres), the Atom roller banner has exceptional amounts of graphic space and is an essential item for any marketing strategy. Features of the Atom roller banner are two twist out feet, strong fixed height, 3-part bungeed pole set and a carry bag.
- Our Neo roller banner is the only choice for those who wish to make maximum impact. With more size options available from widths of 600mm, 800mm, 850mm, 1000mm and 1200mm, this eye-catching banner is surprisingly lightweight and with thicker aluminium extrusions for the main unit and feet, thicker end caps, a strong fixed height and 3 part bunged pole set.
- We can also supply a large range of other banner stands, pop up systems and modular displays